This Privacy Statement (“Privacy Statement”) describes how Joe Scooter (“Joe”, “We”, “Our”), as a controller, processes the personal information of its customers (“You”) when they use the Services.
The controller shall comply with the finnish legislation in force at the time when processing personal data.
This is a Data Protection Statement in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) No. 679/2016.
2. The Registrar
Ukemix Logistics Ky acts as the registrar for the processing of personal data in the joescooter.fi service. In this context, personal data means any information that can be linked, directly or indirectly, to a specific natural person.
Company: Ukemix Logistics Ky
Company ID: 2638015-2
Visit and postal address: Telitie 1 B, 80100 Joensuu
3. Registry matters
Questions regarding this Privacy Statement and the processing of your personal data by Joe can be sent to the e-mail address email@example.com. The controller shall respond to questions and feedback on the register within five working days at the latest.
4. Name of the register
Joe Scooter Marketing and Customer Information Registry.
5. Collection, purpose and use of personal data
JOE will collect personal data which You submit when creating an account in theJOE App or which is created when You are using the JOE App or the Services.
JOE processes Your personal data for the following purposes:
a) For the purposes of entering into, fulfilling and administering our contractual relationship (including handling payment) with You and to correspond with You in relation to the Services, we process the following personal data:
- Location data (phone location and location of Scooters);
- Contact details (such as name, address, e-mail address and phone number);
- Payment information (such as bank card information, invoice history, payment history)
- Device ID of your mobile phone; and
- Photos of scooters which You upload in the JOE App.
Our lawful basis for the processing of your personal data for this purpose is to fulfil our contractual obligations with You.
b) For the purposes of performing statistical analyses, to analyze data in order to develop the Services regarding functionality, security and methods, and to analyze markets and customers, we and third parties described below process the following personal data:
- IP address;
- Information about Your device, such as make, model, and operating system;
- Information about Your use of the JOE App and its Services
Our lawful basis for the processing of your personal data for this purpose is our legitimate interest to be able to develop the Services and to increase Our understanding of the markets and customers. Wherever possible, we anonymise or aggregate data processed for this purpose.
c) For the purposes of carrying out marketing campaigns we may process personal data including:
- Contact details (such as name, e-mail address and phone number)
The lawful basis on which we process personal data for marketing purposes is either our legitimate interests in marketing our business, or consent where we send marketing about third party products and services, as further described in section 5. Where our processing is based on consent.
You can withdraw this at any time by using the unsubscribe link in our emails or by contacting us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
d) For the purposes of segmenting and analyzing position data in order to provide custom information based on Your specific preferences and behavior patterns, we process the following personal data:
The lawful basis for the processing of your personal data for this purpose is to fulfil Our contractual obligations with You, i.e. in order for Us to provide the Services.
e) For the purpose of providing loyalty credits for wearing helmets Voi will process Your personal data when you submit a picture of yourself wearing a helmet when riding a Voi scooter. The personal data that will be processed for this purpose are:
In addition to the above, Joe may process Your personal data (all categories of personal data as described above) in order to comply with laws and regulations or by court order (in which case the lawful basis is a legal obligation or to protect Joe’s or any third parties’ rights, e.g. defending, exercising or establishing legal claims (in which case the lawful basis is Our legitimate interest in protecting Joe’s or any third parties’ rights.
6. Transfer of personal data
We transfer personal information to the following recipient groups:
- IT service providers. The purpose of these transfers is to enable you to provide you with all the functionality of the Services. Such service providers process your personal information as processors of personal information on our behalf and for us. We will only transfer personal information in connection with processing that is permitted by law to service providers that we have carefully selected and mandated in writing. Service providers will only receive personal information that they need to carry out their tasks.
- Courts and counterparties. The purpose of these transfers is to make, file and defend legal claims (or a situation where we have been declared bankrupt). A legal basis is justified for the preparation, filing and defense of a claim in our interest.
- Law enforcement agencies, including the police. The purpose of these transfers is to assist law enforcement and the police in their investigations, to the extent that we have a duty to do so. The legal basis is compliance with our statutory obligations.
- Potential buyers and sellers. The purpose of these transfers is to share information with potential buyers or sellers in connection with transactions (e.g., acquisitions) involving Joe. The legal basis is our legitimate interest in conducting acquisitions.
7. Retention of Personal Information
Your personal information will only be kept for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which your personal information was collected. By contrast, if we process your personal information based on your consent or a legitimate interest, revoking your consent or objecting to the processing will terminate our processing of your personal information. However, this does not affect the processing carried out before the withdrawal of consent or the opposition to the processing, nor does it affect the legal obligation to process personal data. Personal information that is processed to enter into, execute and manage an agreement between you and Joe will be processed as long as you are a Joe customer and have an Joe account. If your account is terminated, we will remove personal information from your account, excluding any personal information that We are required to retain due to legal requirements or to protect our legitimate interests.
8. Data subject’s rights and contact details
You have certain rights with respect to the processing of your personal information by us. You have the following rights:
- Right of access to information. You have the right to receive confirmation from us that we are processing your personal information, including the right to access your personal information and to receive an electronic copy of your personal information.
- Right to rectify data. You have the right to request that your incorrect or incomplete personal information be updated or corrected.
- Right to withdraw consent. To the extent that the processing of your personal information is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
- Right of objection. When Joe uses his or her legitimate interest as a legitimate basis for processing or the processing involves direct marketing, you have the right to object to the processing. In this case, we may have the right to continue processing your personal data if we can demonstrate a significant legitimate interest in continuing to process it.
- Right to delete data (“right to be forgotten”). In certain circumstances, if, for example, you have objected to the processing and we do not have a substantial legitimate interest in continuing the processing, you can request the deletion of your personal data. However, this does not apply if we have a legal obligation to process personal information or any other legitimate purpose for which your personal information is processed.
- The right to restrict the processing of data. In certain situations, you have the right to request a restriction on the processing of your personal information, in which case Joe will only be able to retain your personal information, but not process it for other purposes.
- The right to transfer data from one system to another. If the processing is based on your consent or agreement and the personal data have been obtained directly from you, you have the right to request the transfer, in which case you have public access to your personal data. in machine-readable form.
- Right of appeal to the Data Protection Officer. If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data by us, you have the right to make a complaint to the Data Protection Officer.
The technology used by Joe, in conjunction with this Privacy Statement, is intended to protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use. We can update these measures as new technologies become available.
10. Changes to the Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement may be amended by us by posting a new version in the Privacy Statement for the Website and the Application. If the changes are due to changes in our processing practices, we will notify you by sending you an email with information about the change and taking any other action required by applicable data protection laws.
This Privacy Statement is maintained and updated regularly to reflect the current legislation and the need for data processing. We will change the privacy statement by publishing a new version of it on the Website and Application. If the changes are due to changes in our processing operations, we will notify you of this by sending you an email containing information about the change and we will take other measures required by the applicable data protection legislation.